Pierre Gagnaire à Séoul French Executive Tower 35F
• RE-OPENING SOON! - SAT, 1 September 2018
PIERRE GAGNAIRE à Séoul, a top-notch French fine-dining restaurant PIERRE GAGNAIRE à Séoul, located on the 35th floor of the New Wing, is truly a top-notch French restaurant where you can experience the creations of world-renowned master chef Pierre Gagnaire. The stylish décor is set apart from other restaurants, and the spectacular view of Bukhan Mountain and downtown Seoul is breathtaking. The restaurant serves unique and artistic French cuisine prepared by using innovative and diversified cooking methods. It features an impressive collection of 270 different wines, of which 130 wines have not been introduced in Korea before. Here, service is impeccable.
Make a Reservation
• NOTICE Thank you for your loyal patronage of Pierre Gagnaire à Séoul. Please be advised that our hotel will be closed for renovations starting July, 2017 until summer 2018. Therefore our restaurant Pierre Gagnaire à Séoul will operates until June 30th 2017. During the renovation period, we apologize for any inconvenience and offer our sincere thanks for your patience and support.
• MICHELIN GUIDE SEOUL 2017 2-Star
• PIERRE GAGNAIRE à Séoul is the first hotel restaurant in Korea to acquire the HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) certification from the Korea Food and Drug Administration (KFDA) after a thorough review of food safety and hygiene management. PIERRE GAGNAIRE à Séoul provides safe food to our guests as well as great taste and service.
• Free valet parking service is available for guests of PIERRE GAGNAIRE à Séoul
• Please note that our restaurant dress code is smart or business casual. Gents are kindly required to wear collared shirts, long trousers and closed shoes. Jeans and athletic shoes are acceptable, however casual clothing T-shirts, shorts, slippers and revealing, ripped or distressed clothing may not be worn.
• Prior reservation is required
New Wing Renovation – July 1, 2017 ~August 31, 2018