We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to all customers who loved Lotte Hotel Seoul’s Italian Restaurant, Peninsula. This notice is to inform you that Peninsula will be closing on June 25, 2018, due to circumstances within the hotel.
The entire staff of Lotte Hotel Seoul pledges to serve customers more sincerely at the restaurants below, and we ask for your understanding about the closing. - Bar & Lounge, THE LOUNGE - Chinese Restaurant, TOHLIM - Japanese Restaurant, MOMOYAMA - Korean Restaurant, MUGUNGHWA - Stylish Upscale Buffet, LA SEINE - French Restaurant, Pierre Gagnaire à Séoul (Reopening on September 1)
Again we would like to express our sincere gratitude to all the customers whom have dined at Lotte Hotel Seoul’s Italian Restaurant, Peninsula
• Italian-style sidewalk cafe Peninsula’s baristas serve coffees prepared with freshly ground coffee beans, as well as a variety of tea, in a relaxing European atmosphere. You can also enjoy sumptuous dishes and wines from all over the world at the sidewalk café for a taste of Italy.
• A casual dining venue featuring a modern interior design Peninsula offers four private rooms for 4 to 16 guests that will help make your business or family event an elegant affair.
• Peninsula Italian Restaurant & Bar Delectable pasta and pizza dishes are prepared with fresh seasonal produce and organic flour. Peninsula boasts of a collection of some 200 different wines. Wine sommeliers provide food and wine pairing service for a full dining experience.
• Executive Chef Sebastiano Giangregorio Profile - Chef of La Pergola at the Rome Cavalieri Hotel, Rome, Italy (3 Michelin stars) - Sous-chef of La Stüa de Michil at the La Perla Hotel, Corvara In Badia, Italy (2 Michelin stars) - Executive Chef of Antonio in Chongdam-dong, Seoul, Korea - Executive Chef of Esclusivo, Seoul, Korea - Executive Chef of L`Angolo, Seoul, Korea
• Selected as Ospitalità Italiana in 2013 The Ospitalità Italiana Seal is a certification promoted by the Chambers of Commerce to evaluate the quality of the receptive and restorative facilities in Italy.